Mario "Swing Daddy" Robau started dancing at the age of sixteen. He won the Southwest Regional title for the first time at the age of seventeen and began teaching professionally in 1986. For the last twenty years, Mario has traveled at least 40 weekends per year judging, teaching, deejaying, and emceeing at various dance workshops and conventions throughout the United States and Canada in the swing, country western, and shag dance circuits. Mario's Competitive credentials include: 2 time U.S. Open Classic swing dance champion; U.S. Open Team Champion and co-choreographer; 10 time Dallas Dance champion; 6 time Southwest Regional champion; 10 time Texas State champion; 10+ City Houston Championships; undefeated slow whip champion; 4 time Grand National Champion; 2 time Phoenix Jack and Jill Champion; Dallas Dance Hall of Fame; Youngest person inducted into Swing Dance Hall of Fame.
- 10 time Texas State Champion
- Undefeated Slow Whip Champion
- Undefeated Classic Dallas Dance Champion
- Dallas Dance Hall of Fame
- Youngest Person Inducted into Swing Dance Hall of Fame
- National Boppers Association Hall of Fame
- 2 Times US Open Classic Champion
- Team US Open Champion
- Two Time Grand Nationals Classic Champion
- Two Time Grand Nationals Strictly Champion
- Two Time-Phoenix Invitational Champion
- Longest Invited Male of Phoenix Invitational Champion of Champions
- 10+ City Houston Championships
- Multi-Time Strictly Capitol Swing Champion
- Boogie by the Bay Dance Champion
- Masters Level Judge with UCWDC
- Member of "Dancin...The Company", a jazz and tap group for 7 Years
- Toured throughout US as a Lead Dancer in Company
- Choreographed and coached winning Classic and Showcase routines at every major competition
- Taught/Judged/Competed in 39 states plus Europe, Canada, Caribbean, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
- Fox News, Multiple film and television
Angel and Debbie have been competing on the West Coast Swing circuit since 1999. Since then they have won many major titles including the USA Grand Nationals, Dallas Dance, Boogie by the Bay, and many others. Angel and Debbie are also top dancers in Invitational Strictly Swings and Jack and Jill competitions. Angel and Debbie currently live in Austin, Texas and work teaching, judging, and performing at events across the nation.
Received international acclaim for his performances, choreography, and dance instruction all over the U.S, Europe, and Japan
2008 Dallas Dance Swing Dance Hall of Fame Recipient
First Place-Phoenix Champion of Champion’s
Chief Judge at National Swing and Hustle Events
Judge and Invitational Jack and Jill Competitor on the National Swing Circuit
Many time Strictly Swing Champion at national swing events
Only dancer to win Cabaret, Strictly Swing, Classic and Showcase divisions at the Grand National Swing Dance Championships
Award-winning competitor in Mambo, Hustle, West Coast Swing, Argentine Tango, and International Latin. He holds over 30 titles in American Style Rhythm, including the Ohio Star Ball Rising Star Division Champion and Open Finalist.
Represented the United States at the World Cup in Switzerland.
Cabaret Champion at the ASDC, SOS Grand Nationals, and the US Open Dance Championships
His choreography and dancing have been seen on film, video, television including All My Children, Loving and Ryan’s Hope
Dancer in music videos including Nona Hyndrix, Billy Idol, and Two-Tons of Fun
Performed off Broadway
On scholarship at the Alvin Ailey Dance School of Dance
Dance Consultant for Bridal Guide Magazine
Teacher and Choreographer for the Children’s Program for Ballet Hispanico Dance Academy
Two Time winner of the US OPEN S wing Dance Championships in the Showcase Division and inducted into the California Swing Dance Hall of Fame. Three Time Feather Award and Three Time Dancers Choice Award winner along with being inducted into the U.S. Open Legends of Swing. Has won many first place titles in West Coast Swing dance contests Nationwide. Teaches Workshops Nationally and has received the Teachers Certification from the Golden State Dance Teachers Association.
After beginning in country-western dance in 1992, John Lindo quickly made his mark on the West Coast Swing circuit by garnering an astonishing number of awards and championships in Jack-and-Jills and Strictly Swings. Some of his First Place awards include the U.S. Open, Grand Nationals, Phoenix Champion of Champions. He is also sought after internationally for his experience and teaching, having travelled to five countries in the past year alone. John currently resides in New Jersey, and is an influential presence in the New York City West Coast Swing scene.
Co-Founder of Gotham Swing Club, 1st and foremost WCS Club in the Northeast; Co-Founder of Liberty Swing Dance Championships; hosted the longest-running weekly WCS party in NYC. A renowned instructor, DJ, dance stylist, Judge and competitor, teaching since 1991 in venues across the country and known to influence dancers and DJ's equally, he is now dedicated to "Classic Style Swing".
- Member, DJ Hall of Fame
- Inducted as Living Legend of Dance,2006
Bill has been teaching West Coast Swing since 1997. He travels throughout the U.S. and Canada to teach workshops on WCS technique, styling, and musicality. He is known for his easy-going and relaxed teaching style, while emphasizing proper technique, connection, centering, timing, and balance.
- 1997 U.S. Open Swing Dance Champion
- 1998 American Swing Dance Champion
- Board Member of the National Dance Dynamics Certification Board
- G.S.D.T.A. Certification 1
- 10 Year Member of the World Swing Dance Council
- N.A.S.D.E. Event Director