University Swing is a program run by Neal Klein. For the last severalyears Neal has been co-ordinating the student contingent for Swingin' Into String. This has been an unpublished program to this point. He will provide an opportunity to sign-up for the University Swing program at the event. There is no membership cost.
The University Swing Student Pass is a special arrangement for a reduced rate event pass for fulltime college students. The following requirements need to be met to take advantage of the reduced rate.
- You must be a full-time undergraduate student
- You DO NOT need to be a member of University Swing, but signup for University Swing is recommended and can be done at the event
- Registration must be done via PayPal prior to the event
- Proof of student status must be provided at the event
- Work as door monitors to watch for wristbands at the ballrom doors. The estimated time is 2-3 hours, based on past experience with 20-25 students.