Mario "Swing Daddy" Robau started dancing at the age of sixteen. He won the Southwest Regional title for the first time at the age of seventeen and began teaching professionally in 1986. For the last twenty years, Mario has traveled at least 40 weekends per year judging, teaching, deejaying, and emceeing at various dance workshops and conventions throughout the United States and Canada in the swing, country western, and shag dance circuits. Mario's Competitive credentials include: 2 time U.S. Open Classic swing dance champion; U.S. Open Team Champion and co-choreographer; 10 time Dallas Dance champion; 6 time Southwest Regional champion; 10 time Texas State champion; 10+ City Houston Championships; undefeated slow whip champion; 4 time Grand National Champion; 2 time Phoenix Jack and Jill Champion; Dallas Dance Hall of Fame; Youngest person inducted into Swing Dance Hall of Fame.
- 10 time Texas State Champion
- Undefeated Slow Whip Champion
- Undefeated Classic Dallas Dance Champion
- Dallas Dance Hall of Fame
- Youngest Person Inducted into Swing Dance Hall of Fame
- National Boppers Association Hall of Fame
- 2 Times US Open Classic Champion
- Team US Open Champion
- Two Time Grand Nationals Classic Champion
- Two Time Grand Nationals Strictly Champion
- Two Time-Phoenix Invitational Champion
- Longest Invited Male of Phoenix Invitational Champion of Champions
- 10+ City Houston Championships
- Multi-Time Strictly Capitol Swing Champion
- Boogie by the Bay Dance Champion
- Masters Level Judge with UCWDC
- Member of "Dancin...The Company", a jazz and tap group for 7 Years
- Toured throughout US as a Lead Dancer in Company
- Choreographed and coached winning Classic and Showcase routines at every major competition
- Taught/Judged/Competed in 39 states plus Europe, Canada, Caribbean, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
- Fox News, Multiple film and television
Two Time winner of the US OPEN S wing Dance Championships in the Showcase Division and inducted into the California Swing Dance Hall of Fame. Three Time Feather Award and Three Time Dancers Choice Award winner along with being inducted into the U.S. Open Legends of Swing. Has won many first place titles in West Coast Swing dance contests Nationwide. Teaches Workshops Nationally and has received the Teachers Certification from the Golden State Dance Teachers Association.
After beginning in country-western dance in 1992, John Lindo quickly made his mark on the West Coast Swing circuit by garnering an astonishing number of awards and championships in Jack-and-Jills and Strictly Swings. Some of his First Place awards include the U.S. Open, Grand Nationals, Phoenix Champion of Champions. He is also sought after internationally for his experience and teaching, having travelled to five countries in the past year alone. John currently resides in New Jersey, and is an influential presence in the New York City West Coast Swing scene.
Co-Founder of Gotham Swing Club, 1st and foremost WCS Club in the Northeast; Co-Founder of Liberty Swing Dance Championships; hosted the longest-running weekly WCS party in NYC. A renowned instructor, DJ, dance stylist, Judge and competitor, teaching since 1991 in venues across the country and known to influence dancers and DJ's equally, he is now dedicated to "Classic Style Swing".
- Member, DJ Hall of Fame
- Inducted as Living Legend of Dance,2006
Bill has been teaching West Coast Swing since 1997. He travels throughout the U.S. and Canada to teach workshops on WCS technique, styling, and musicality. He is known for his easy-going and relaxed teaching style, while emphasizing proper technique, connection, centering, timing, and balance.
- 1997 U.S. Open Swing Dance Champion
- 1998 American Swing Dance Champion
- Board Member of the National Dance Dynamics Certification Board
- G.S.D.T.A. Certification 1
- 10 Year Member of the World Swing Dance Council
- N.A.S.D.E. Event Director
Kim is a National Hustle Specialist and is THE go-to Hustle Dance Instructor in the New England region: responsible for keeping Hustle current. You can currently take a lesson with this world class instructor at Studio 665 in Woburn, Ma. Kim is also trained in American Style Ballroom Dance with an extensive focus on East Coast Swing, WCS, Jazz and Tap. This successful competitor, performer, teacher, judge and choreographer includes among her favorite credits: consistently finishing in the top 3 of all National Hustle Pro Jack and Jill events; Finalist, World Hustle Professional Division, International Hustle and Salsa Competition; 3rd Place, Professional Classic Hustle, Hustle USA; 1st Place, Classic Hustle ProAm Showcase, The Easterns Dancesport Competition; founding member, original officer and currently the Regional Representative for the IHDA (Interrnational Hustle Dance Association); "Top Teacher Award", Hustle USA; and the Arte Phillips Lifetime Acheivement Award for her excellence in Hustle, including her role as ambassador and instructor for this fierce and fabulous dance. Her work was most recently recognized through her students and amateur partner… the US’s most-improved hustle dancer 2015!; 1st Place Advanced Leader in Disco America’s ProAm Jack and Jill 2017 and 2 Golds and 1 Silver Student awards at the Easterns Dancesport Championships 2018! Kim is happily married for more than 20 years and the proud mother of two wonderful daughters.
National Hustle Specialist and Master Teacher; THE “go-to” Hustle Dance Instructor in the New England region; competitor, performer, teacher, judge and choreographer teaching at the world class Studio 665, Woburn, Ma. Credits: top 3 all National Hustle Pro Jack and Jill; Finalist, World Hustle Competition, IHSC; 3rd Place, Classic Hustle, Hustle USA; 1st Place, Hustle ProAm, The Easterns Dancesport Competition; "Top Teacher", Hustle USA; Arte Phillips Lifetime Acheivement Award, & Professional partner to the 1st Place Advanced Leader in Disco America’s ProAm Jack and Jill 2017!
- 2018 Hustle Students earn two Golds and one Silver at the Eastern Dancesport Championships, Boston, MA
- 2017 ProAm Jack and Jill partners take 1st in Advanced and 3rd in Novice, Disco America, Essington, PA ProAm Showcase, 1st Place, Easterns Dancesport Championships, Boston, MA
- 2016 Hustle Formation Team, Showcase Solo, Easterns Dancesport Championships, Boston, MA
- 2015 Student earns “Most Improved Hustle Dancer”, Dance Talk Annual Awards
- 2014 1st Advanced Leader, 1st Novice Leader, Hustle ProAm Jack and Jill, Disco America, Essington, PA
- 2013 4th Place Bookends, Swingin’ New England, Newton, MA
- 2012 Arte Phillips Lifetime Achievement Award for excellence in Hustle Dancing and Instruction, and as a Hustle Dance Ambassador
- 2007 Finalist, Professional World Hustle, IHSC, Miami, FL
- 2006 Finalist, ProAm Showcase, MadJam, Washington, DC
- 2006 Finalist, Professional World Hustle, IHSC, Miami, FL
- 2005 4th Place, Professional Hustle, World Hustle, East Brunswick, NJ
- 2002 3rd Place, Professional Classic Hustle, Hustle USA
- 2000-2007 Consistently finished in Top 3 placements in all of the National Hustle Events and MadJam Professional Jack and Jills 3rd Place, Professional Classic Hustle
- 1998 “Top Teacher, Female”; 2nd Place, Professional Jack and Jill; and 2nd Place Formation Team Division (choreographer) at Hustle USA, New York, NY.